By @MichaelCaples –
USA Hockey’s National Team Development Program has announced its promotional schedule for the upcoming season, and among the highlights is a Dylan Larkin Bobblehead Night and a ‘Nickelodeon Night.’
The Red Wings star and hometown NTDP product will get the bobblehead treatment on Feb. 22.
‘Nicklelodeon Night’ will take place on Jan. 18; the NTDP will be sporting Spongebob Squarepants themed jerseys.
Promotions kick off with an autograph session with the NTDP Under-18 Team at the conclusion of their home opener weekend on Oct. 6 when Notre Dame rolls through USA Hockey Arena.
The Under-17 Team will be taking part in a meet-and-greet after their home opener on Oct. 11 against the Muskegon Lumberjacks, as well.
- Other notable events:
- Teddy Bear Toss Night will take place on Dec. 7.
- Salute to Heroes Weekend will take place on March 20-21 to celebrate veterans, active military and first responders.
- Pucks, Paws and Claws Night will take place on March 28 to support local animal charities.
- The team’s second annual sensory-friendly game will be on Oct. 20 – more on the first edition of that game here.
- The kids’ day game will be on Dec. 11.
- Mascot Madness will be on Jan. 3.