By @MichaelCaples –
The Western Michigan Broncos now know what the majority of their season will look like in 2019-2020.
Today, the National Collegiate Hockey Conference announced its conference schedule, with games kicking off on Nov. 8, and the Frozen Faceoff concluding on Mar. 21.
The Broncos will start the season on the road, taking on Colorado College on Nov. 8-9 in the opening weekend of conference play.
Western Michigan will host Omaha on Nov. 15-16.
Other notable dates:
- The Broncos will have a road trip to Denver, the team that finished No. 3 in the USCHO end-of-season rankings, on Nov. 22-23.
- WMU will host North Dakota on Dec. 6-7.
- Western will travel to two-time defending national champion Minnesota Duluth on Jan. 10-11.
- St. Cloud State (No. 5) will roll through Kalamazoo on Jan. 24-25.
- Minnesota Duluth shows up at Lawson on Feb. 21-22.
- The Broncos conclude the NCHC conference schedule by hosting Miami on Mar. 6-7.
The NCHC best-of-three quarterfinals will take place Mar. 13-15 on campus sites.